17 October 2010

Happy Stats

Still tired from a long, but great, night out with friends as I write these happy stats:

  • great trip to Ireland, good to see my friends there and catch up
  • starting a collaboration with my friend Shauna and writing guest post for Artminds blog together
  • job hunting and getting a more clear idea on what I want to do beside my crafting
  • short visit to Middelburg, were I spend all my time in this award winning bookshop 
  • buying an baking tin inspired by a 'Zeeuwse Knop', so fun to see how this element from my Dutch heritage is picked up by different people, dusted off and transformed into something new
  • great night out with friends enjoying good food in Bruges
  • Visiting my parents and bringing back a fresh supply of apples and pears, the car smelled gorgeous driving home 



No comments:

Post a Comment